Primary School Teacher - Central London
**Full-time Permanent position
** September start 2020
** Competitive Inner London Salary
** TLR's available for outstanding candidates
A high achieving primary school based in a fantastic Central London location is looking for an outstanding Primary teacher to join their team from September 2020. The school are flexible on year group dependent on the individuals strengths (EY/KS1/KS2). The spacious school which is benefiting from an increase in funding is looking to add an enthusiastic teacher is join the current supportive teaching team.
The right candidate will need to have:
- Confident classroom and behaviour management
- A confident and friendly personality to fit into the tight-knit staff team
- Have at least 1 year teaching experience
- Great understanding of the National Curriculum and QTS
- Enhanced DBS - Or valid within the year (Update service)
The right candidate will be:
- An ability to work with students at different levels of attainment
- Participating in creative learning
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupil's progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Passionate about raising aspirations and improving educational life chances.
In return the candidate will get to join a thriving school within a highly reputable London borough. The SLT are incredibly supportive and encourage teachers to be creative and dynamic. The school benefits from outside space which always freedom of learning outside the classroom. Pupils are given an enjoyable learning environment where everybody is given equal opportunities to flourish. This is a phenomenal opportunity to progress in your career helping pupils in this important phase of their learning development.
Should this role be of interest please do not hesitate in contacting Bonnie from REESON Education ASAP - Interviews are taking place in the run up to April Holidays. To apply please forward across a recent CV.