Role: Primary Cover Supervisor
Location: Tottenham, Haringey
Start Date: January 2023
Pay: £100 - £130 P/D (Depending Upon Experience)
Reeson Education are currently working with an Amazing mainstream primary school based in Tottenham
The Headteacher of this "OUTSTANDING" three form entry primary school are currently looking to onboard Primary Cover Supervisors to join their team of staff
An ideal Primary Cover Supervisor will be required to have previous experience and qualification in order to be shortlisted for this Primary Cover Supervisor position
We are looking for someone who is passionate about education and is dedicated to supporting the academic and personal development of our students.
If you have a positive attitude and the ability to work effectively as part of a team, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To Excel as a Primary Cover Supervisor you will;
- Supervise and manage classrooms in the absence of a teacher
- Ensure that students remain on task and adhere to school rules and policies
- Support the implementation of lesson plans and activities
- Encourage good behaviour and create a positive learning environment
- Maintain accurate records of student behaviour and progress
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in education or a related field
- Experience working with children in a classroom setting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to manage and maintain a positive learning environment
- Flexibility and adaptability
The interview for this role will begin imminently. So if you feel you are suitable for this Primary Cover Supervisor role, then please either apply below or forward your CV or to find out any other suitable roles in primary age group please get in touch with primary team on 0203 841 0777
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.