Reeson Education are currently looking for a Part time French teacher to work at a lovely 3 form entry Primary school in Brent. This role would start in ASAP 2021 until the end of the academic year.
About the role:
- French teacher
- Primary School
- Part Time-2 days
- Competitive daily rate
- ASAP 2021
Ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent knowledge of French
- A passion for teaching coupled with confidence in your own teaching ability
- Experience working with children
- Adaptability skills to teach a variety of primary school year groups
- Want to just teach French without having to lesson plan
- French teaching with QTS
- French teacher without QTS
- Excellent behaviour management and organisation skills
- Ability to build quick and lasting relationships with pupils and colleagues
Both qualified and unqualified teachers/subject specialists who are individuals with a professional background and fluency in French, or a degree level in education but have no teaching qualifications will be considered providing they have teaching experience.
If you would like to apply to this role please send through your up to date CV to Ruby@Reeson. The school are looking to arrange interviews for next week.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%