REESON Education are looking to recruit a number of Primary Intervention Teacher to join our excellent bank of London's top teachers. We work with fantastic Independent and Mainstream schools across London who are looking to recruit full and part time Primary Intervention Teacher to work across KS1 and KS2.
Primary Intervention Teacher
- Are you looking to join a school as a Primary Intervention Teacher ASAP this Summer Term?
- Are you looking to work with small groups of children, raising attainment and closing gaps in learning?
- Are you interested in Reading and Literacy Intervention?
REESON Education are looking for those who are:
- Dedicated education practitioners
- Teachers who are passionate about learning and helping pupils to reach their full potential
- Have QTS and UK curriculum experience (KS1/KS2)
- Availability to start ASAP
- Able to provide 2 supporting References, and a current DBS on the Update Service
If you are interested in hearing more about Primary Intervention Teacher opportunities from ASAP this Summer term, please do not delay in contacting Bonnie at REESON Education with an updated CV.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%