- Are you looking to join a school as a Primary Intervention Teacher?
- Are you looking to work with small groups of children, raising attainment and closing gaps in learning?
- Are you interested in Reading and Literacy Intervention?
REESON Education are looking a Primary Intervention Teacher to join a successful primary school based in Tooting SW17. This role is to start in September and will be on a long term basis with a view to go permanent at a later date.
REESON Education are looking for those who are:
- Dedicated education practitioners
- Teachers who are passionate about learning and helping pupils to reach their full potential
- Have QTS and UK teaching curriculum experience (KS1/KS2)
- Available to start in September.
- Able to provide 2 supporting References, and a current DBS on the Update Service (or willing to apply for one)
- Local or relocating to the Wandsworth Borough
If you are interested in hearing more about Primary Intervention Teacher opportunities, please do not delay in applying below with an updated CV or calling Reeson Education on 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%