Primary Intervention Teacher
REESON Education are working with schools across London who are looking for an exceptional Key Stage One (KS1) or Key Stage Two (KS2) to join their our client Primary schools across the capital. These roles will be commencing from Sept 2020, to close any gaps in leanring due to the pandemic.
The schools can offer:
- Professional Development
- Inner London salary
- Support and challenge by leaders at all levels
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
We are looking for a Primary Intervention teacher who is:
- Innovative, passionate about teaching and with a 'can do' attitude
- A consistently Good and Outstanding classroom practitioner with high
- Has expectations (no excuses) of accelerated progress
- A team player with energy, stamina and lots of creativity and fresh ideas
- Resilient and able to hit the ground running
- Skilled to effectively teach children for whom English is an additional language
Our clients are looking for supportive staff who are always striving for excellence. The role would be working alongside experienced SLT members, ensuring that the pupils are able to reach their potential for the next academic year. These schools are committed to every child making accelerated progress in a happy and safe environment. REESON Education are looking for a Primary Intervention Teacher who is child- focused, open-minded, articulate, organised, creative, risk-taking, show initiative and will work hard to maintain the family-feel at our school.
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor of Education or PGCE, with experience as a class teacher or within teaching placements, preferably within KS1/KS2. You must also be able to provide the details of two teaching related referees.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity to carve your career as a Primary Intervention Teacher within a lovely SE London school, this could be the job for you.
Please contact Bonnie at REESON Education ASAP with your CV and chance for an immediate interview via Zoom.