Primary Intervention Teacher
REESON Education are working with a number of schools across London who are looking to recruit Primary Intervention Teachers from October this year to assist and cover any gaps in learning from last academic year.
The primary objective of an Intervention / Booster Teacher will be to raise the attainment levels of the children your care and help build the schools brilliant reputation. Working closely with class teachers you will provide an individualised teaching approach to narrow specific gaps in pupil learning in three areas Reading, Writing & Maths
As an Primary Intervention Teacher you will target and measure the progress of students against specific objectives agreed with the school. The role will be working with low and high achieving students to stretch the capabilities of the children's learning.
* You will have ideally taught in Key Stage 1 or Key Stage Two (KS1/KS2) for at least 1 year and have a proven track record of raising the attainment levels of children within your care
* Your teaching approach should be tailored and flexible to the needs for the children within your Intervention / Booster group
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Bachelor of Education or PGCE and QTS
* Familiar with teaching the UK Curriculum
* Valid references, DBS/police checks