Primary KS2 Teacher - Redbridge - January 2020.
Reeson Education are recruiting for a class teacher to work in KS2 in a school located in the leafy borough of Redbridge. Are you an outstanding and talented KS2 Teacher? Is your teaching graded as outstanding? Are you passionate practitioner with a genuine commitment to inclusive education and raising standards?
If so we'd love to hear from you.
The School are seeking to appoint a KS2 Class Teacher to help them provide a supportive, stimulating environment and to share their high expectations of achievement for all children. The School have wonderful children and dedicated staff that go that extra mile every day. You will be able to deliver high quality teaching and learning to pupils within their Key Stage 2 class and inspire children with enthusiasm and a love of learning. You will be required to have a sound knowledge of the requirements of the national curriculum, prepare and plan for teaching, taking account of the requirements of all children within their class. Prepare and develop, teaching materials, teaching programmes, methods of teaching and assessment and pastoral arrangements.
What the School offers;
- Great location with easy transport links.
- Be apart of a great team with on going training.
- Term time only working hours.
- Good pay rates.
The right Candidate will;
* Demonstrates a clear understanding of what constitutes outstanding teaching and learning
* Shows commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity for all learners
* Is reflective, open to feedback and driven to be outstanding
* Is a dedicated team player
* Demonstrate optimism about children and expect the highest possible standards.
What Reeson will offer you;
-Ongoing professional development
-Personalised consultant support
-Fantastic social event
For immediate consideration, please send an up to date CV or Alternatively, feel free to call Keith on 02038410777.