Job Title: Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Location: Kingston upon Thames / Esher
Salary: £100-£110 per day
We are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Level 3 Teaching Assistant to join this outstanding school in kingston upon thames for a as soon as possible on a long-term basis, with potential for a permanent position.
The successful candidate will be expected to work long days, but will be rewarded with a competitive salary between £100-£110 per day.
- Supporting the teacher with planning, preparation and delivery of lessons
- Assisting with the supervision of pupils and managing behavior in the classroom
- Providing additional support to children who require it, both on an individual and group basis
- Assisting with the assessment and reporting of pupil progress
- Maintaining accurate records and contributing to the maintenance of a positive and supportive learning environment
- A Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification is essential
- Relevant experience working with children, particularly in a school setting
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships with both children and adults
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Passion for working with children and ability to motivate and inspire them
- Energy and enthusiasm for the role
If you are passionate about education and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV to Pedro @ reeson 02038410777
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%