KS2 Class Teacher
ASAP Start - Induction Support Available
An exciting opportunity has opened up for an enthusiastic Primary NQT to take on the role of Class Teacher from Spring 2020. You'll teach a class within KS2, dependent upon the right candidate's preference and skill set. This school is based a short walk from Jubilee Undergroun station in North West London.
- Large school with 360 pupils on roll
- Located within the central hub of London
- Current Ofsted rating of 'Good'
- Supportive and approachable Head teacher and SLT
- Employees of this school often stay for 10 years plus
- Prospects of career progression for experienced teachers
- Outstanding induction programme for NQTs
- Fantastic support with additional PPA time and out of class SLT
This role is suitable for a Primary NQT with a good foundation of teaching knowledge and placement experience. The school are looking for a teacher who is collaborative, nurturing and resilient!
What you'll need to apply for this role?
We are seeking someone that has
- Previous experience in KS1 or KS2 Teaching (placements included)
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up to date DBS, ideally with an update (or happy to conduct one)
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
- Ideally previous experience working in a coordinating capacity
If you have the qualifications and experience outlined above, and you are a trainee teacher seeking a supportive primary school in which to complete your NQT induction, please don't delay and forward an updated CV as soon as possible.