Primary PE Teacher
REESON Education are looking for a Primary PE Teacher to work in a friendly Brent based Oftsed rated 'Good' School starting in after half term on a full-time basis.
The School is based in Zone 3 Neasden area of Brent, and the Headteacher is looking for someone who can teach PE to KS1/2. The school is accepting applications from both PE teachers with experience but also Primary Teachers with a passion for teaching PE. Those with either Secondary or Primary based PE Teaching experience are welcome to apply.
* GOOD graded school in Brent
* MPS/UPS Salary Inner London
* Full-Time PE Teacher position
* PE Teacher role starting October Half Term 2021
* Ideal role for either a Qualified PE Teacher or a Primary teacher with an interest in teaching full time PE timetable.
Experience and Qualifications
* QTS or PGCE is essential
* Supporting References
* Clear DBS on the update service (or happy to complete one)
This exciting role will involve the delivery of our PE scheme of working being taught across Key Stage 1 (5-7yrs) and Key Stage 2 (7-11yrs) year groups. There will also be some elements of PPA cover across the school.
Although lesson plans will be detailed you will have the ability to use your own initiative and deliver lessons in a creative and engaging way that will inspire your pupils.
The successful Primary PE Teacher will need to be:
* Ambitious, inspiring and passionate about pupils learning enabling them to meet their full potential.
* Excellent subject knowledge.
* Experience working with children.
* Excellent adaptability skills to accompany their teaching style to suit the relevant year group.
* Excellent behaviour management and organisation skills.
* Be able to build quick relationships with pupils and colleagues along with having confidence in their own teaching ability.
To apply for this exciting Primary PE Teacher position please do not delay in contacting Ruby from REESON ASAP with an updated CV. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hrs of application.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.