SIMS School Administrator - Must have School Admin Experience
This is an exciting opportunity that is due to start ASAP. A lovely Newham based school are seeking a friendly receptionist with prior school based experience.
The school is friendly primary school with an 'Good' Ofsted report. The school is plays a large role within the community and provides a welcoming, safe and happy environment to work in. They provide a positive, inclusive environment for learning and growth.
The primary SIMS school receptionist will be required to work on a full-time basis from 8.00am-4.00pm each day. The role will involve working in the front school office and you would be responsible for meeting and greeting all visitors and parents/carers to the school. You will be dealing with phone enquiries, in person queries, and written correspondence. You will be required to do a wide range of tasks to fit in with the needs of the school providing general support. Prior school receptionist experience is essential for this role along with a sound working knowledge of the school SIMS system.
Upon visiting the school, Reeson were impressed with the warm welcome by all members of staff at the school.
SIMS experience, school admin experience, excellent communication skills.
The benefits of registering with Reeson:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
If you are keen on this call, please call Keith @Reeson on 02038410777 or email me at