Primary School Supply Teacher
Are you a qualified teacher but you don't want to commit to a full time job?
Fed up with the pressures of planning and working full time as a teacher?
Perhaps you have a side project and want to make some extra money.
Whatever the reason, Reeson Education are looking for strong Primary School Supply Teachers like you to work with primary schools in the Brent area.
What does a Primary School Supply Teacher do?
- Deliver engaging, thought-provoking and exciting KS1 & KS2 lessons in accordance with the National Curriculum
- Ensure that the pupils are developing both academically and emotionally
- Working across a range of different year groups
- Hit the ground running and take control of classes from the moment you step into the room
- Welcoming, Friendly and Inclusive Primary Schools
- Successful & well-established leadership teams
- CPD accreditation
- Located within the borough of Brent
- Teaching experience is required & UK QTS is a must
- Primary School Supply Teacher experience would be great
- Be able to commute to Brent (Zone 2) via public transport
- Positive, can-do attitude, good sense of humour and the ability to stay calm and collected under pressure
If working as a Primary School Supply Teacher is of interest to you and you would like to know more then please apply today or call Reeson today on 0203 841 0777
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%