Are you seeking a new challenge and looking to become part of an academically successful and nurturing environment? Would you like to join a friendly team of teachers at a leading Pre-Preparatory School?
A Pre-Preparatory School based in Clapham are looking for a kind and motivated Year 1 Class Teacher to join their team with an immediate start. This role is not suitable for NQTs and may come with the chance of an additional responsibility for the right candidate.
Class teachers will be required to:
- Plan and prepare schemes of work and individual lessons, appropriate to the needs, interests, experience and existing knowledge of the children in the class;
- Deliver lessons that inspire, motivate and engage the children;
- Have a good understanding of the Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 curricula and keep abreast of developments in current educational thinking and practice;
- Set appropriate tasks to be undertaken both at school and for homework;
- Maintain good order, discipline and respect for others among pupils; to promote understanding of the school's rules and values; to safeguard health and safety; and to develop relationships with and between pupils conducive to optimum learning;
- Liaise with the Head of Learning Enrichment (SENDCo) regarding pupils with diagnosed or emergent special educational needs;
- Organise and accompany trips and workshops.
- Mark and assess pupils' work and to record their development, progress and attainment;
- Assess and mark internal assessments;
- Analyse data generated by external assessments in order to improve outcomes;
- Provide oral and written assessments, reports and references for individuals and groups of pupils.
If you are a Primary School Teacher and keen on this role, please apply with your CV to be considered and shortlisted. Due to the high volume of applicants, we can only contact those who have been shortlisted.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.