Primary School Teacher
REESON Education are actively looking to recruit a Primary School Teacher who is looking to get into a SENCO position. The warm and welcoming school are based in NW London, Camden area.
ALL Applicants should be experienced Primary School Teachers with a passion for SEN and an interest in becoming a qualified SENCO. As with most London schools, the school caters for inflated numbers of SEN and EAL pupils, so need an understanding of SEN and Mainstream settings is desirable.
Primary School Teacher - Person Specification
- SENCO required! Applicants who are keen to become SENCOs are welcome to apply.
- Experience working as a Primary School Teacher is a MUST! Excellent understanding of the SEN Code of Practice & Primary Curriculum is desirable.
- Ability to communicate well & excellent management skills
- Alongside being a creative, passionate & empathetic individual
Primary School Teacher - Job Specification
- Primary School SENCO post
- Flexible contract - available for 3-5 days per week
- Leading an excellent team of support staff and specialist teachers
- Working as part of a brilliant Senior Management Team
- In charge or leading the SEN provision MPS
- Flexible start date
- GOOD graded 2 Form Entry Primary School
- Popular & Oversubscribed
- Excellent SLT - Located in Camden, NW London
If you are a qualified Primary School Teacher, with experience and this sounds like the opportunity for you, then do not delay in applying today with an updated CV to Bonnie at REESON Education. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted ASAP. This role is to commence via the agency in the first instance.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.