A Year 4 Primary School teacher is sought for a friendly Primary School in close to Richmond Upon Thames, from January 2022. This is a well-regarded school in the area with exceptionally behaved children and high attainment across all areas.
About the School
This is a well resourced, harmonious school where pupils work hard and are encouraged to realise their full potential both academically and socially. The school is committed to providing a broad and balanced curriculum while also strengthening bonds between home, school and the local community. It is a two form entry school and so, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a fellow class teacher to best plan and prepare your lessons. Attainment is high with the majority of pupils working well beyond age-related expectations.
This school are looking for an outstanding classroom practitioner who has a passion for teaching.
- Are you an enthusiastic and dynamic practitioner with a passion for teaching?
- Are you creative and able to inspire children?
- Do you have high expectations of yourself and the children you work with?
- Are you genuinely committed to continuing and enhancing your professional development?
- Are you ambitious and keen to be continue to develop as a teacher?
In return, we can offer you:
- Motivated and hardworking children
- Supportive colleagues who are always happy to help
- A focused CPD programme tailored to every teachers needs
- A vibrant and exciting workplace with a friendly staff team
- Fantastic transport links from across London
In order to apply for this Primary School Teacher role, you must have the following;
- A B.Ed or PGCE (or the overseas equivalent)
- Two recent teaching references.
- A desire to motivate and challenge your pupils.
- Experience teaching in Key Stage Two.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a school community where children are encouraged to go above and beyond. If you feel you would be suitable for this Primary School Teacher position, please send your CV across to Luke at Reeson Education as soon as possible.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%