Primary School Teacher (KS2) - January 2022
- 3 form entry school
- OFSTED "Outstanding" for over 5 years
- Strong leadership and career progression opportunities
- Temp to perm contract option available
- State of the art facilities
A lovely three form entry school in Hackney is seeking a Key Stage 2 (KS2) teacher to join their warm, friendly team for January. The school is situated in a desirable part of Hackney and was rated as "Outstanding in all areas" in its last OFSTED. It is seeking high calibre teachers with an excellent understanding of the national curriculum to inspire children at Key Stage 2 (KS2). The ethos of the school and the commitment to professional development make this an excellent place to continue to develop your career.
- A recognised formal teaching qualification (B.Ed or PGCE) is essential
- Able to implement challenging lessons
- Be confident implementing the Key Stage Two (KS2) curriculum.
- At least two valid references from recent employment or education
The school has a forward thinking Headteacher who is keen for teachers who are committed to being an active part of a dynamic team of staff. In line with the high expectations of the school you will be required to develop work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives, with a focus on Key Stage 2 (KS2). Being able to establish a relationship with pupils, utilising learning resources and creating an exciting and stimulating classroom learning environment will be crucial.
Successful candidates for this Key Stage 2 (KS2) role will be able to develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children.
What the school offers:
- Rapid Career Progression Opportunity
- A dedicated and Inspirational Staff Team
- A warm and Friendly Headteacher
- Excellent Facilities & Resources
- Excellent student behaviour
The school are looking to interview for this Key Stage 2 (KS2) role as soon as possible, so if you have the relevant qualifications and experience, send your CV to Amy at Reeson now.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%