PPA Primary Teacher / Primary School Teacher
Part Time (0.6)
An Ofsted rated good Primary School based in Wandsworth SW18, South West London, are looking for a PPA Primary School Teacher for a January 2022 start.
This role will be a part time role (3 days per week, Tuesday-Thursday) and you will be booked in via Reeson Education on a long term basis. This is not a permanent position but the school may be able to offer a permanent role in the future/next academic year.
The daily rate for this booking will range between £120-170 per day depending on experience.
To apply for this PPA Primary Teacher role, you must have:
- A PGCE, B.ed or equivalent teaching qualification / QTS UK
- A clear, enhanced DBS check on the update service (or the means to apply for a new one)
- Contact details for 2 education-based references covering the past 5 years
- The required documentation to register with our agency
- Be local / able to commute to Wandsworth SW18
- Be available Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday on a long term basis.
If you fit the criteria above and are interested in this PPA Primary School Teacher role, please apply!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%