The governors are looking to appoint a class teacher to join our successful and oversubscribed Catholic school. This is a really exciting time to work at this sought after school following on from their recent Ofsted rating of good with outstanding elements.
Are you an aspiring and outstanding teacher who is:
- Passionate about children's learning?
- Committed to delivering a curriculum of a high standard for all children?
- Dedicated and enthusiastic?
- Talented and creative?
- Able to work effectively in teams?
- A reflective classroom practitioner?
The school offers:
- A friendly and welcoming school.
- A supportive Leadership Team and Governing Body;
- Excellent opportunities for professional development;
- A school committed to the welfare and safeguarding of children.
The school is located in the popular area of Harrow close to Central London. It offers a curriculum comprising of learning experiences that promote the spiritual, moral, cultural, social, intellectual, physical and creative development of the children. The Headteacher is keen to hear from inspirational teachers who have a passion for the role.
All teachers applying for this role must have a PGCE and Bachelor of Education, with QTS. NQTs are welcome to apply. The school offers extra opportunities to further your qualifications both internally and externally.
We have had the pleasure of working with our client school for several years and have placed a number of teachers that are still enjoying working there today! This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious teacher.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to flourish in this role, please send your CV to Luke at Reeson Education ASAP.