We are looking for an outstanding Year 3 Primary School teacher who can deliver high quality teaching and learning that meets the needs of our pupils and enables the school to achieve its founding vision.
- Would you love to have the unique opportunity to be a part of a lovely inner London primary school?
- Do you have the capability and determination to provide outstanding lessons every day and create an environment that is engaging, happy and fulfilling for all pupils?
- Do you have a passion for creating learning opportunities both inside and outside the classroom?
- Do you want to work in a school committed to your continuing professional development?
If the answer to these questions is yes then we would love you to apply for a position at this two form entry primary school in Merton. With class sizes of 25, the latest technology in the classrooms and a friendly atmosphere throughout the school.
This is an exciting time to join our school and be part of the team that will turn the school's vision into reality. As the school grows we anticipate plenty of opportunities to develop and progress.
Primary School Teacher job Summary:
The core purpose of this role is to provide high quality teaching and learning that meets the needs of the pupils and that will enable the school to build on its fantastic reputation.
To achieve success, the Primary School Teacher will:
- Plan and deliver high quality teaching and learning to secure the highest possible levels of attainment and progress for all pupils;
- Set high expectations for all pupils at the school;
- Evaluate pupil performance and identify priorities for continuous improvement;
- Encourage the involvement of parents and carers;
- Create a learning environment that is engaging, happy and fulfilling for all pupils;
- Demonstrate a commitment to your own Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and supporting the development of others.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in managing pupils' transition into the school or from Foundation Stage to Year One or from Year Two to Year Three;
- Contributing to the review and selection of appropriate teaching resources;
- Contribute to the creation of a positive and stimulating learning environment;
- Contribute to making this a school of choice within the local/wider community;
- Contribute to the process of ensuring the school is ready for Ofsted.
This is an incredible opportunity at a lovely school that can offer a competitive pay, additional benefits and a fantastic place to teach. If it sounds of interest then please send in your CV and apply to the role.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%