Primary School Teacher / Class Teacher
A 'Good' Ofsted graded Primary School in the Borough of Wandsworth (Putney SW15) are on the hunt for a Primary School Teacher / Class Teacher for a January 2022 start.
This is a full time, permanent position. This fantastic Primary School have grown from strength to strength over the past few years.
The Head Teacher is keen to attract the best Primary School Teacher / Class Teacher for this post, and therefore is searching for an experienced Primary Teacher to hit the ground running.
This is both a desirable School & opportunity that will be snapped up fast - Don't miss out and apply now! Does this sound like the Primary Class Teacher / Year 5 Class Teacher opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!
- Primary Teacher / Year 5 Class Teacher
- Year 5 role
- Inspiring and motivating the younger generation
- January 2022 start - Full Time & Permanent * MPS2 - UPS2 (£33,658 - £49,279 per annum)
- Not suitable for NQT's
- Located in the Wandsworth Borough, Putney SW15
- Must have UK QTS
- Strong understanding of the Primary curriculum required
- You must show a passion and creative flare towards education and inspiring young minds
- Understanding of the teaching standards
- Graded 'Outstanding' in latest Ofsted report
- Welcoming community Primary School - Mixed gender and multi-cultural
- Strong SLT in place - Fantastic Executive Head Teacher
- Creative and forward-thinking ethos throughout the Primary School
- Fantastic CPD opportunities on offer
- Located in the Borough of Wandsworth, Putney SW15
- Impressive SLT throughout
- Welcoming staff / ethos throughout
- High staff retention rates
- And much, much more!
If you are interested in this Primary School Teacher / year 5 Class Teacher opportunity, please apply below to be considered and shortlisted. Due to the high volume of applicants, we can only contact those who have been shortlisted.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%