- Central location well serviced by transport links
- Excellent career progression
- Forward thinking Head teacher
This ambitious School located in central London (Islington) is seeking a Year 3 (KS2) Primary School Teacher. You will become part of a vibrant and forward thinking team, with excellent opportunities for career progression and access to CPD.
The Primary School Teacher role will entail:
- Incorporating the outdoor learning environment in the planning and delivery of teaching and learning;
- Ensuring pupils have frequent opportunities to engage in experiential and investigative learning activities
- Ensuring that learning excellence is at the heart of planning and delivery in the classroom;
- Ensuring pupils feel happy, safe, and supported in the classroom and that any barriers to their learning and progress are addressed or removed;
- Building rapport with each child as an individual so you can effectively nurture the development of children in your class;
- Planning and resourcing differentiated tasks, appropriately grouping pupils, and balancing their time so all groups receive teacher support;
- Looking for ways to engage pupils in independent learning;
- Working with SEN staff and support staff in order to benefit from their specialist knowledge, and to maximise their effectiveness within lessons;
- Implementing school policies designed to secure high standards of behaviour and attendance. Promoting and rewarding positive behaviour;
- Being involved in extracurricular activities by, for example, contributing to out of school visits or school clubs;
- Seeking opportunities to invite parents and carers, community figures, businesses and other organisations into the school to enrich pupils' learning and contribute to the wider community.
This school in Islington is committed to providing a fun and vibrant learning environment where, in addition to academic achievement, creativity in the Arts, camaraderie in Sport and nurturing respect for self, others and the environment is encouraged. The Headteacher is looking for a Primary School Teacher who can help to deliver high quality Key Stage two (KS2) teaching and learning that meets the needs of the pupils and enables the school to achieve its founding vision.
To apply to this exciting Key Stage 2 (KS2) Primary School Teacher opportunity in Islington, please send your CV ASAP.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%