Primary School Teacher
Reeson Education are working with a number of schools across London who are looking for flexible Primary School Teachers to join them on a Supply basis. Supply allows Teachers to work part time covering classes across primary key stages EYFS/KS1/KS2.
If you are an experienced Teacher, or an ECT looking to get more experience and are interested in getting in to Schools you are welcome to become part of REESON's wonderful bank of supply school staff. Please apply for the Primary School Teacher position ASAP!
We are holding registrations ASAP, do not delay in contacting us with an updated CV to start the process.
Primary School Teacher:
* Part-Time and full time Positions available
* Flexible working hours and days
* Competitive Daily Rates
* Deliver a Range of lessons to all age groups
Primary School Teacher: PERSON
* Experience is desirable, but not essential.
* A keen interest in working with children and encouraging learning
* Resilient, Committed, Passionate, Playful, Innovative, Focused
Supply Primary School Teacher: SCHOOL
* Lovely London based Primary Schools
* Warm and welcoming environments
* Online additional training available
* Exposure to a Variety of schools, age groups and roles
* School based across London
To be considered for this Primary School Teacher position, apply today by sending Bonnie at REESON Education your updated CV.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%