Primary School Teacher
An exciting position has arisen for a primary teacher to teach a year 5 class, in a lovely two form entry school in Southfields SW19, after May half term.
The school benefits from good transport links and free street parking. This is a long-term role with the opportunity for it to become permanent for the right candidate.
The Primary school is rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted and has a local reputation for being a happy and high achieving school. The school benefits from having a fantastic support system in place for ECT's and are happy to interview experienced teachers.
You will have good understanding of the KS2 curriculum, Must have strong behaviour management and a valid DBS or willing to have one processed.
Primary School Teacher:
- Teaching a Year 5 class.
- A friendly and hardworking KS2 Class.
- You will be responsible for the class on a temporary full-time basis with the opportunity for a permanent contract.
- The school can offer you a supportive and creative teaching environment.
- Strong subject knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
- Have a valid enhanced DBS on the update service (or willing to apply for one)
- Satisfy all the eligibility requirements to work in the UK
- Be enthusiastic and flexible.
Why would you want to work with us at Reeson Education?
- Very competitive rates.
- A team of specialist education consultants
- Earn up to £200 for successful referrals.
- Great Google reviews
We are currently holding video registrations and takes around 30minutes. Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this Primary School Teacher role.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.