Highly sought after Primary school**
**Rated Outstanding at OFSTED**
**Excellent opportunities for career progression**
An 'Outstanding' Primary school located in the Borough of Waltham Forest are seeking to appoint a Key Stage 2 (KS2) teacher for September 2022. The Primary School Teacher role would be teaching Year 5 on a full time, permanent basis.
This two form entry school has state of the art facilities, with modern buildings, bright spacious classrooms and brand new ICT suites. Successful candidates will be expected to exploit these excellent facilitates to deliver inspirational lessons to the KS2 pupils.
The school are looking to recruit a motivated and committed Primary School Teacher who:
* Is passionate about KS2
* Will inspire and develop teaching and learning
* is committed to personalised learning and raising attainment
* has high expectations of themselves and others
* is well organised and enthusiastic
* is a team players who will work co-operatively with colleagues
In the return the school can offer a welcoming, happy, multicultural community with friendly and supportive staff and governors. In addition there is a programme of continued professional development, and the Headteacher is keen for prospective teachers to progress.
The successful candidate must:
* - Hold a recognised formal teaching qualification (e.g. B.Ed or PGCE)
* - Have a team approach to teaching and learning.
* - Possess a positive and creative approach to teaching
* - Be highly organised with excellent preparation
* - Have excellent communication skills with pupils, staff and parents.
The Headteacher is looking to set up interviews for this Primary School Teacher role ASAP, so is you feel you have the right qualifications and this is the school for you, please send your CV to Keith at Reeson as soon as possible.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%