Primary School Teacher
Year 3 class Teacher
Reeson Education is working with a vibrant and fun primary school based in Brent seeking a proactive and emotionally intelligent primary teacher.
The children are hardworking, caring, inquisitive and imaginative and the staff here aspire to develop well-rounded, confident pupils through a supportive pastoral environment, as a result we are seeking a primary teacher who knows how to drive attainment and create engaging lessons.
Interviews will be happening on a rolling basis over the next two weeks, so don't hesitate, get in touch today to find out more!
Responsibilities of a year 3 primary school teacher:
- As a year 3 primary school teacher you will be responsible for the pastoral care of children taking their first steps in Key stage 2, promoting teamwork and cultivating a conducive learning environment
- Teaching the Key stage 2 curriculum to groups of children while also focusing on each individual child's learning targets, encouraging their strengths and improving their weaknesses
- Further developing maths ability and introducing fractions, statistics and geometry
- Help children develop their writing ability by creating plots, characters and settings for stories
- Keeping track of children's progress and occasionally reporting back to parents
About the school:
- Single form entry school located in a lovely residential area of Brent
- Friendly environment that welcomes early career teachers (ECTs) with open arms
- As well as academic excellence, this school aspires to develop well-rounded, confident pupils through its supportive pastoral environment
- Easily accessible via the Bakerloo and overground lines
Suitable applicants must have:
- Relevant qualifications (Experienced teachers as well as ECTs are welcome to apply)
- Be able to commute to Brent (Zone 2) via public transport
- Experience teaching Key stage 2
- The confidence to hit the ground running, proactively lead a class and manage behaviour in line with school behaviour policies
What Reeson Education will offer you:
- Quick and easy no fuss registration process
- An enjoyable long-term role
- Competitive pay based on experience
If this primary school teacher role sounds interesting to you then get in touch today!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%