Primary School Teacher - KS1 or KS2
Reeson Education is delighted to announce a new job vacancy for a full-time Class Teacher to join a fantastic Primary School located in the vibrant borough of Lewisham. The school is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic teacher to teach either in Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 starting from September 2023.
The ideal candidate should be a qualified and experienced teacher, who is committed to providing an engaging and inspiring learning experience for their students. You will be responsible for teaching a class of primary school children and will need to have excellent communication and organizational skills, as well as a passion for helping children to achieve their full potential.
- Plan, prepare and deliver high-quality lessons that are engaging, inspiring and challenging for all students.
- Assess and monitor the progress of all students, providing regular feedback to parents and carers as required.
- Create a positive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes a love of learning and respect for others.
- Work collaboratively with other teachers and support staff to develop and implement the school's curriculum and policies.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent teaching qualification
- Experience teaching in either Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum and assessment procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- UK curriculum knowledge is essential.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and will have access to a range of benefits, including professional development opportunities, access to resources and support from a dedicated team.
If you are passionate about teaching and would like to join a supportive and dynamic team, please submit your application as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%