Primary School Teacher
REESON Education are delighted to offer a permanent role in a Streatham based primary school. This role will be in a year 1 class as a Primary School Teacher. This will begin September 2023.
Are you looking for a new challenge in September?
Do you live within an hour of Streatham Hill
We may have the perfect role for you.
Role requirements for a Primary School Teacher:
- NQTs and ECT are not considered
- Good understanding of KS1 curriculum
- Strong behaviour management
- Valid DBS or be willing to have one processed
Key responsibilities of a Primary School Teacher:
- Taking exciting and engaging lessons
- Ensuring the smooth running the class
- Planning will be shared with the other class teacher
What we can offer a Primary School Teacher:
- Pay to Scale M1-M6/UPS/TLNR
- Welcoming school
- approachable Senior Leadership Team
- Permanent positions and great school in your area
If you a primary school teacher who is looking to move on, click 'apply now' The school has already interviewed candidates, and the position is likely to go fast.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%