Primary School Teacher
Reeson Education are currently seeking a full-time Primary School Teacher to work in a fantastic prep school based in Richmond. The successful candidate will be working across all age groups (Age 3-13) and will be required to start as soon as possible until July 2023. This is a Temporary role but could lead into a long-term or permanent role for the right candidate.
Primary School Teacher Responsibilities:
- Plan and deliver high-quality lessons that are engaging and challenging for all students
- Create a safe and positive learning environment that encourages active participation and promotes student well-being
- Use a range of teaching strategies to cater to the diverse needs of the students
- Monitor and assess student progress and provide regular feedback to parents and colleagues
- Contribute to the school's pastoral care and extra-curricular activities
Primary School Teacher Requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Experience working as a Primary School Teacher, preferably in a prep school setting.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Passionate about teaching and committed to providing the best possible education for all students.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and contribute to the wider school community.
- Able to work Monday to Friday (08:00-16:00)
The school offers a supportive and friendly working environment and excellent professional development opportunities.
If you are a dedicated and enthusiastic Primary School Teacher who is looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and a cover letter to Carl at Reeson Education or call the office on 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%