Primary School Teacher
Are you a primary school teacher seeking a new role in September 2023?
Reeson Education is currently working with a 2 form entry school in Harrow seeking to appoint a primary school teacher to join them in the new academic year.
This fantastic 2 form entry school have a wonderful team and a high rate of staff retention, set on fabulous grounds, this lovely leafy school is a fabulous place to work.
About the school:
- Small 2 form entry community school
- Welcoming environment and supportive team who will make you feel at home from day one
- Ambitious, flexible and engaging curriculum perfect for a passionate primary school teacher to mould lessons around
- Easily accessible via the Jubilee line
- Harrow based
Suitable applicants must have:
- Relevant qualifications - PGCE with QTS
- Experience working as a key stage 2 primary school teacher
- The ability to hit the ground running, lead a class and manage behaviour in a calm collected manner
What Reeson Education will offer you:
- Quick and easy no fuss registration process, you could start in a matter of days
- An enjoyable long-term role as a primary school teacher
- Pay based on the official pay scale
If you live in or are local to the Harrow area and are seeking a new role as a primary school teacher then please email me your up to date CV, alternatively call Reeson today on 020 384 10777 to find out more.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.