Job Title: Primary School Teacher
Year group: Year 3
Start: September 2023
Reeson Education is delighted to be recruiting for an exceptional Primary School Teacher to join a highly respectful Independent primary school in Balham. This is a full-time position, teaching Year 3 starting in September 2023.
Primary School Teacher Responsibilities:
- Plan, prepare, and deliver engaging and challenging lessons that inspire and motivate pupils
- Create a safe, positive, and nurturing learning environment that fosters intellectual curiosity and social development
- Assess and monitor pupils' progress and use this information to inform future lesson plans
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents, and colleagues
- Participate in school-related events, meetings, and professional development opportunities
Primary School Teacher Requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Experience teaching in Key Stage 2, particularly in Year 3
- Strong understanding of the National Curriculum and assessment methods
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team and contribute to a positive school culture
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking, ambitious and supportive school that values its staff and pupils. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and opportunities for professional development.
To apply for this Primary School Teacher post, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience, qualifications, and suitability for the role to Carl at Reeson Education.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.