Primary School Teacher
September 2023 start
We are seeking a passionate and dedicated Primary School Teacher to join a team at a mainstream primary school in Wimbledon. The successful Primary School Teacher will be responsible for a small Year 2 class of 24 children, with one child requiring SEN support. This is a full-time position starting in September 2023.
Primary School Teacher Responsibilities:
- Plan and deliver high-quality lessons that cater to the needs of all students in the class, including the student requiring SEN support
- Develop and implement effective strategies to support the student requiring SEN support in their learning
- Create a safe, nurturing and inclusive learning environment for all students in the class
- Monitor and assess students' progress and provide regular feedback to parents and the school leadership team
- Work collaboratively with the school's SENCO and other staff to ensure the needs of all students are met
Primary School Teacher Requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a relevant degree
- Experience teaching in a primary school setting, ideally with experience working with students with SEN
- Strong understanding of the national curriculum and the ability to deliver effective lessons that meet the needs of all students in the class
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with students, parents and colleagues
- A commitment to the values and ethos
Primary School Teacher Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Supportive and inclusive working environment
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Access to the school's extensive resources and facilities
To apply for this Primary School Teacher role, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and qualifications. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%