Primary School Teacher
Looking for a passionate and experienced Primary School Teacher to join our team for a September start!
As a Primary School Teacher, you will have the opportunity is within KS2 as a year 4 Teacher. You will be responsible for delivering engaging and creative lessons that inspire and motivate students to achieve their full potential.
At our school, we value our teachers and strive to provide a supportive and collaborative working environment. As a part of our team, you will have access to ongoing professional development opportunities and will be encouraged to share your ideas and expertise with your colleagues.
- Delivering high-quality lessons that meet the needs of all students
- Creating a positive and inclusive classroom environment
- Developing and implementing effective assessment strategies
- Building positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues
- Participating in school events and activities
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching in a primary school setting
- Strong subject knowledge in the primary curriculum
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer a competitive salary package, as well as a range of benefits and perks. If you are a Primary School Teacher who is passionate about education and making a difference in the lives of young people, we would love to hear from you!
Apply now to join our team and make a difference as a Primary School Teacher in Year 4!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.