Primary School Teacher - Year 3
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Reeson Education are seeking an outstanding Primary School Teacher to join our school community in Croydon. This school is a mainstream primary school rated as "Outstanding" by Ofsted, with a three-form entry system. They are looking for a talented and dedicated teacher to join them to help continue to provide exceptional education to their students.
The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching a Year 3 class and will be expected to plan, prepare and deliver high-quality lessons that engage and challenge students. They will also be responsible for monitoring and assessing student progress, providing feedback to students and parents, and maintaining accurate records.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated and enthusiastic teacher with excellent communication and organisational skills. They will have a proven track record of delivering outstanding lessons and inspiring their students to achieve their full potential. They will also be able to work effectively as part of a team and be committed to their own professional development.
- Plan and deliver high-quality lessons in accordance with the National Curriculum for Key Stage 2 (KS2) and our school's policies and procedures.
- Differentiate lessons and activities to meet the diverse needs of our students and challenge them to achieve their full potential.
- Monitor and assess student progress, providing feedback to students and parents and setting targets for improvement where necessary.
- Collaborate with other teachers and support staff to provide a cohesive and effective learning environment.
- Participate in school events and activities, such as assemblies, trips and parent-teacher conferences.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress, attendance and behaviour.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in education and implement new teaching strategies and techniques as appropriate.
- Contribute to the school's wider community and ethos by participating in extracurricular activities and supporting school events.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and experience teaching in a primary school setting.
- A strong knowledge of the National Curriculum for Key Stage 2 (KS2) and the ability to plan and deliver engaging and challenging lessons that meet the needs of diverse learners.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, with the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- A commitment to ongoing professional development and the desire to learn and grow as a teacher.
- A passion for teaching and the ability to inspire and motivate students to achieve their full potential.
- An ability to adapt to changing situations and work effectively under pressure.
Reeson Education are looking for a teacher who is passionate about education and committed to providing the best possible learning experiences for students. We offer a supportive consultant, CPD training and the school offer an inclusive working environment, with excellent opportunities for professional development and career progression. The school also offer TLR opportunities for teachers looking to take on additional responsibilities.
Please apply if you are interested in this role. Please ensure you attach your CV and include your contact details so we can get in touch if you are shortlisted.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.