**Excellent induction programme**
**Friendly supportive staff**
**Outstanding career development**
We are an ambitious and friendly Catholic Primary school seeking an NQT class teacher to join our staff for September 2021. Located in Merton, the school offers a kind and supportive team to help you through your induction year.
We recognise and are committed to the meaningful induction of newly qualified teachers. We recognise that the induction process must be personalised in order to meet the needs of each teacher and subsequently ensure that every NQT gets the support and mentoring needed to get their teaching career off to the perfect start.
The school is able to suit the position to the strengths of the Primary School Teacher with opportunities in EYFS/Key Stage 1 (KS1) and Key Stage 2 (KS2).
The school ensures that the newly qualified teacher has the following opportunities:
- To succeed in their role as a class teacher under acceptable working conditions.
- To be able to seek help and guidance from an identified and nominated member of staff.
- To benefit from ongoing, day-to-day support.
- To be able to observe teaching by an experienced colleague and visit another school (if appropriate)
- To have their teaching observed and assessed by the Induction tutor twice per term and where appropriate by the Local Authority.
- To be given copies of any written records of teaching observation or any other review carried out. · To have the opportunity to meet other NQTs and attend relevant LA training.
Prior to commencement of teaching, the NQT will be given: -
- Copies of key policies/documents and the annual school development plan.
- The opportunity to meet their class, and attend handover meetings around them
- Time to become familiar with the school and its layout.
- Details of timetables, term dates and access to the building
The role of an NQT
- To meet with their induction tutor to discuss and agree priorities for their induction programme and keep these under review
- To agree with their induction tutor on how to best use their reduced timetable allowance
- Provide evidence of their progress against the relevant standards
- Participate fully in the agreed monitoring and development programme
- Raise any concerns with the induction tutor as soon as possible, and to consult their appropriate named body at an early stage if there are difficulties in resolving issues with their tutor/institution.
- Keep track and participate effectively in the scheduled classroom observations, progress reviews, and formal assessment meetings.
To apply for this Primary School Teacher role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Qualified to teach Primary
- Familiar with teaching the UK Curriculum
- Valid references, DBS/police checks
- A passion for EYFS/KS1/KS2
This is an excellent opportunity for any NQT who has recently qualified and is now looking to start their career as a Primary School Teacher. The school has an excellent induction programme that provides the perfect start to your career so please apply to the role by sending your CV to Reeson education today
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.