- Excellent opportunity if seeking the 'next step' in your career
- September 2021 start
- Excellent School located in South West London
- Two form entry school
This two form entry Primary school in Hampton, Richmond, West London is seeking a KS1 primary school teacher to join their school from September 2021. The is happy to look at NQT's and experienced teachers
The school can offer:
- Newly refurbished building with modern extension, creating large spacious classrooms and hi tech ICT suite
- Large outdoor facilities and roof garden
- Excellent career development opportunities and support from the head teacher and governors
- Bright and inspiring KS1 department
The successful candidate will:
- be a good/outstanding Primary School Teacher
- have the ability to work as part of a small team
- be able to foster positive, supportive relationships with children, parents, staff and the wider community
- have an inclusive approach that enables children to make accelerated progress
- be committed to continual professional development
- have a creative approach to teaching
- Bachelor of Education or PGCE and QTS
If you are a creative Primary School Teacher looking for a refreshing new challenge that is inspiring for both pupils and teachers, then please send your CV to Luke at Reeson Education asap.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.