Primary School Teacher
Required from September 2021
Main Teacher Pay Scale
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this high achieving, popular one form entry school from September 2021. Applications are welcome from experienced practitioners to join this dynamic school.
Are you passionate about making a difference and helping children achieve their potential? Are you always looking for ways to improve your content knowledge and quality of instruction? If so, this is your chance to join a highly motivated and caring team.
The school have a wonderful community spirit that celebrates their diverse population. Reeson Education are looking for an outstanding Primary Class teacher for a full time post for September.
The successful Primary School Teacher will be an outstanding and enthusiastic practitioner committed to delivering high quality provision for all children.
For the right candidate, the school can offer:
- The opportunity to work as part of a friendly and supportive learning community including regular coaching, mentoring, modelling and positive feedback
- Opportunities to foster your passions and talents
- Opportunities for career progression
- Children who have a love of learning, will ask questions and try their best
You must have:
- a valid DBS certificate on the update service (Or willing to get one)
- Teaching Qualifications including QTS status.
- 1+ year of UK Teaching experience
- Rights to work in UK
If this Primary School Teacher post is of interest to you, please apply with your CV below to be considered.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%