Class: Year 5 | Primary School Teacher | ECT's encouraged to apply!
Start Date: Jan 2024 - July 2024
An Ofsted Outstanding Primary School in the heart of Teddington are seeking a passionate and dedicated Primary School Teacher to join a bubbly and committed team. The successful Primary School Teacher will be responsible for a Year 5 class of 30 children with a dedicated Teaching Assistant.
This is a full-time position starting in January 2023. Parking available with convenient transport links.
Primary School Teacher Responsibilities:
* Plan and deliver high-quality lessons that cater to the needs of all students in the KS2 class
* Create a safe, nurturing and inclusive learning environment for all students in the class
* Monitor and assess students' progress and provide regular feedback to parents and the school leadership team
Primary School Teacher Requirements:
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a relevant degree
* Experience teaching in a primary school setting, ideally with experience working with students with SEN
* Strong understanding of the national curriculum and the ability to deliver effective lessons that meet the needs of all students in the class
Primary School Teacher Benefits:
* Competitive salary - ECTs welcomed to apply!
* Supportive and inclusive working environment
* Opportunities for professional development and career progression
* Access to the school's extensive resources and facilities
To apply for this Primary School Teacher role, please submit your CV asap!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%