Primary School Teacher
A is a single-form entry school in the London Borough of Lambeth are looking for a Primary School with experience. The right candidate needs to be an effective and classroom leader and demonstrate good teaching practice. This is a great opportunity for an excellent teacher looking for a long-term teaching role.
Role requirements Primary School Teacher:
- Valid QTS
- Experience working as a Primary School Teacher
- A willingness to take on additional duties
Main responsibilities of a Primary School Teacher:
- To prepare and take engaging lessons in line with the national curriculum
- Co-ordinate effectively with senior leadership team
- To manage and organise non-teaching staff
- To perform safeguarding duties
What the school can offer a Primary School Teacher:
- Inner London Pay scale
- Excellent leadership team
- Opportunities for career development
- A warm and friendly work environment
If you are a Primary School teacher and you feel you are the right candidate don't hesitate to apply. The school is currently interviewing candidates, and the role is likely to be filled quickly.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%