Primary School Teacher
Looking for a new challenge as a Primary School Teacher? Look no further than our client school in Lambeth!
They are looking for a KS1 Teacher to join their team on a Part-time basis (3 days a week)
As a Primary School Teacher in our school, you will be working in Year 6 students and help them develop their knowledge and skills in a fun and engaging way.
As a Primary School Teacher you will be responsible for:
- planning and delivering lessons that are tailored to the needs of each individual student.
- you will work closely with other members of staff.
- Providing affective guidance to support staff.
The ideal Primary School Teacher would be:
- a qualified Primary School Teacher with experience teaching in a year 2.
- passionate about education and committed to helping our students achieve their full potential.
- excellent communication skills and be able to build strong relationships with students, parents, and colleagues alike.
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer a supportive and friendly working environment, as well as a competitive salary and excellent benefits package M1/m6/UPS and TLR possibility. So, if you are a Primary School Teacher looking for a new challenge, apply today and take the first step towards a rewarding new career!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%