Reeson Education is actively recruiting for a dedicated Primary Teacher to join our daily supply team in Mitcham wouth west London. This flexible role will involve providing support across Key Stage 1 (KS1) and Key Stage 2 (KS2) classes as needed.
- Job Title: Primary Teacher - Daily Supply
- Location: Mitcham London
Primary Teacher - Role Highlights:
As a Primary Teacher in our daily supply team, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering engaging and effective lessons across various classes in KS1 and KS2.
- Adapting quickly to different school environments for positive learning experiences.
- Enjoying the flexibility of daily supply work in and around south west London.
Primary Teacher - Requirements:
To excel as a Primary Teacher in our daily supply team, you should:
- Hold relevant teaching qualifications.
- Demonstrate adaptability and a passion for primary education.
- Be available for daily supply opportunities in North London.
Primary Teacher - How to Apply:
If you are a committed Primary Teacher seeking daily supply opportunities in North London, we encourage you to apply. Submit your CV to Reeson Education and become a valuable asset in delivering quality education across KS1 and KS2.
Reeson Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Successful applicants for Primary Teacher roles will undergo an enhanced DBS check and other relevant pre-employment checks.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%