KS2 Primary School Teacher - September/October Start
The Primary Team of Reeson Education are looking to appoint an outstanding KS2 Primary School Teacher, / Class Teacher to start in September 2021 at a school based in Clapham SW4. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and dynamic, with a thorough understanding of the KS2 curriculum and assessment.
The position full time and at a minimum, will continue until the end of the academic year. For those seeking only part-time positions, there may be an opportunity to job share.
- September 2021
- £120-170/day depending on experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Planning and delivering creative lessons in alignment with the KS2 curriculum
- Building positive relationships with students to facilitate classroom engagement
- Create a positive classroom environment in which all students feel confident and safe to take risks in their learning
- Ensuring students with additional needs experience an inclusive classroom environment
- Working alongside senior leadership to continually drive school standards
- Maintaining a good level of communicate between the home and the school through regular contact with parents
- Hold QTS or equivalent
- Experience working with children with additional needs
- Available full time (Monday to Friday) on a long term basis.
Why use Reeson Education?
- We are London's premier recruitment agency with over 15 years' experience in the industry!
- We offer competitive daily rates (dependent on experience), ongoing opportunities for professional development via a partnership with the Thirsty Scholars Academy
- A dedicated consultant for your Borough alongside a dedicated compliance consultant to help clear your file for work.
If this Primary school Teacher / class teacher is of interest to you and you fit the criteria, please apply below with your most up to date CV. Due to the high volume of applicants, we can only get in touch with candidates who have been shortlisted.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%