Year 4/5 Primary School Teacher | South London Primary School |ASAP Start Autumn Term 2021
The Head of a wonderful 2-form entry, primary school is avidly searching for a fully qualified, enthusiastic and passionate Key Stage 2 Primary School Teacher to fill this combined Year 4/Year 5 Teacher vacancy. This is a small class of 18 pupils working at Year 4 Levels.
The Head is looking for a driven, empathetic and dedicated Teacher to commit for the academic year.
Please Note:This role has potential for a permanent contract for the right person.
Are you searching for a KS2 Primary School Teacher opportunity in a welcoming, vibrant and forward-thinking primary school this term? If so please apply ASAP!
* Deliver engaging, thought-provoking and exciting KS2 lessons in accordance to the National Curriculum
* Ensure that your class are developing both academically and emotionally
* Planning alongside the Year 4 Year Group and excellent support in class, with an experienced and welcoming TA
* Inner London Weighting - close to Victoria Line Underground station
* ASAP 2021 Start Date
* UK teaching experience is required & UK QTS is a must
* A Primary Teacher with a History of Good/Outstanding lesson observations
* Positive, can-do attitude, good sense of humour
* Keen to grow and develop alongside the school
* 2-form entry
* Welcoming, Friendly and Inclusive Primary School
* Successful & well-established leadership team
* CPD accreditation
* Located within the borough of Lambeth
* Good transport links & on-site parking
If you are interested in this exciting Year 4/5 Primary School Teacher role please contact Bonnie at REESON ASAP.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.