Primary SEN Teacher
If you are:
- A good / outstanding Primary SEN Teacher with QTS
- Energetic, enthusiastic and hard working
- Experienced in and passionate about working with pupils who have autism
- Conscientious and innovative
- Able to use your knowledge and skills to provide the best possible education for learners
- Committed to working collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Confident in dealing with children who may sometimes display challenging behaviours Vacancies in KS1 and KS2
- ASD, SLD, MLD Classes
- Permanent Contract Easter 2019
- Excellent SLT
- Main Professional Scale (Inner London Scale + SEN allowance)
THE SCHOOL & JOB
I am looking to appoint an experienced, dedicated and engaging Primary SEN Teacher to join an outstanding special needs school at a very exciting time in its evolution from September 2018. This thriving special school is based in the London Borough of Croydon and caters to children and young people with autism, severe learning difficulties and moderate learning difficulties.
The school will offer a comprehensive induction and inset programme for all staff, a pension scheme and a range of well-being benefits including an employee assistance programme.
I would love to hear from Primary SEN Teacher with experience of special education with QTS and a proven track record. Newly qualified teachers and teachers looking to move over from mainstream are also encouraged to apply.
If successful, you will be responsible for teaching a class of 4 to 6 pupils assisted by a minimum of 3 Learning Support Assistants LSAs). Your responsibilities will include line managing your LSAs, planning schemes of work with your teaching colleagues, setting PDP (IEP) targets, delivering high quality lessons and assessing pupils' achievement and progress.
Please contact Fateha at Reeson Education on 02038410777.