- New Primary SEN School Opened 2019
- Vacancies in EYFS and KS1
- ASD, SLD and PMLD Classes
- Permanent Contract Easter 2019
- Excellent SLT
- Brand New Purpose Built School
- MPS 1-6 (Outer London) + SEN Point
THE SCHOOL & JOB
I am looking to appoint an experienced, dedicated and engaging Primary SEN Teacher to join an outstanding special needs school at a very exciting time in its evolution from October 2019. This thriving special school is based in I the London Borough of Croydon and caters to children and young people with severe learning difficulties, profound and multiple difficulties and autism.
THE IDEAL PRIMARY SEN TEACHER
- I would love to hear from teachers with experience of special education with QTS and a proven track record.
- Newly qualified teachers and teachers looking to move over from mainstream are also encouraged to apply.
- You should have a real desire and motivation to make a difference to the lives of students.
- You should be believe that all children are capable of making outstanding progress.
- You should have experience of working with children who have SEN in either a mainstream or special school provision
- You should have basic PECS, Makaton, TEACCH and Team Teach skills although full training will be provided