SENCO/ Inclusion Manager (Primary) | Maternity Cover (April 2021)
REESON Education are actively looking to recruit a Primary School SENCO for a warm & welcoming primary school in SE London area of Dulwich.
ALL Applicants should be a qualified SENCO, with the National SENCO award and experience working as a SENCO / Inclusion Leader within a British Primary School. As with most London schools, the school caters for inflated numbers of SEN and EAL pupils, so need a SENCO able to hit the ground running and add genuine value to the SEN (Hearing Impairment) provision of this exciting state primary.
SENCO/ Inclusion Manager - Person Specification
- Qualified SENCO required! Applicants require National SENCO Award Experience working as a SENCO / Inclusion Leader UK schools a MUST! Excellent understanding of the SEN Code of Practice & Primary Curriculum
- Ability to communicate well & excellent management skills Creative, passionate & empathetic individual
SENCO Manager - Job Specification Primary SENCO post
- Permanent Contract - available for 5 days per week Leading an excellent team of support staff and specialist teachers Working as part of a brilliant Senior Management Team In charge or leading the SEN provision MPS/ UPS plus TLR 2B
- April 2021
- GOOD graded 2 Form Entry Primary School Popular & Oversubscribed
- Excellent SLT - Located in SE London, Dulwich area
If you are a qualified Primary SENCO, with experience and this sounds like the opportunity for you, then do not delay in applying today with an updated CV to Bonnie at REESON Education.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted ASAP. This role is a maternity cover post and to commence from April 2021.