SENCO - Hillingdon
Are you a fully qualified, experienced SENCO?
Are you looking for an interim role?
Join an excellent Hillingdon primary school as their SENCO on a long term basis starting in September 2021.
* SENCO, Primary School
* Hillingdon, London
* September 2021 start
* Full time
* Daily rate between £190 - £250 per day
Provide outstanding SEN and inclusion provisions in a school praised for their SEN ethos and resources. This school is looking for someone who will bring new ideas and build on the good work that they are already doing.
* Must hold QTS and NASENCO
* Experienced in SEN and interventions for students with SEN
* Proven track record in leading & managing aspects of inclusion
* Committed to raising standards for all students
* Strong leadership and good organisational skills
* High expectations.
The Primary School can offer:
* Enthusiastic, motivated and friendly children who are excited about learning
* Dedicated, hardworking and talented teachers & support staff
* A supportive and committed governing body
* Exceptional professional development opportunities
* Fantastic facilities and resources that all can benefit from
* A fantastic SEN department that is we resourced
If you're interested please email your updated CV or please call 02038410777.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%