Primary School Supply Teacher
Are you a primary school teacher looking for supply work?
Are you looking to have a better work/life balance?
Would you like to build a wider knowledge of the primary schools in London?
Whether you are an NQT or an experienced primary school teacher, Reeson Education have opportunities for you. Reeson are looking for reliable, motivated and flexible primary school teachers that are looking to work on a daily/ short term basis within primary schools in London.
Reeson are looking for strong primary school supply teachers who are seeking work ASAP. We would love to hear from primary teachers who are interested in joining us as a supply teacher on a day to day, short term or long term basis. Supply teaching would suit both newly qualified and experienced teachers as you
Reeson Education offer:
- A dedicated consultant
- Great daily rates
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Access to permanent teaching positions
- Local schools in your area
- Good and Outstanding Primary Schools
Primary School Supply Teacher Requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- 1 Year UK teaching experience
- Knowledge of EYFS, KS1 & KS2 (can be through teacher training placements)
- Flexible and motivated primary teachers who are passionate about education
- Strong classroom management skills
- Flexible & adaptable approach to work
- Positive outlook
- Innovative & resourceful teaching methods
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience for this supply teacher role, please email an updated CV to Reeson Education.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%