Primary Supply Teaching Assistant
Are you a talented and hardworking Primary Supply Teaching Assistant looking for daily supply work? Do you have a passion for providing children with after school support?
If so, REESON Education is looking for you to take on daily supply work in our fantastic client schools across Putney, Brixton and Croydon. We work with a range of inner and outer London schools that seek hands-on Primary Supply Teaching Assistants to provide cover on a daily basis.
What we can offer you as a Primary Supply Teaching Assistant through REESON Education:
- Most importantly - competitive rates of pay!
- Pre-booked work
- Organised and friendly schools
- Repeat bookings and consistent schools
- A friendly and helpful REESON Education team
Successful applicants will need to possess a positive and creative approach to supporting pupils. You must be highly organised and have exceptional communication skills.
If you would like to work as a Primary Supply Teaching Assistant with some of our fantastic schools you will:
- Ideally have NVQ or CACHE Level 3
- Have experience teaching either early years (EYFS), Key Stage One (KS1) or Key Stage Two (KS2) in the UK
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to process a new DBS
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience for this role, please send an up-to-date CV to Nurani at REESON Education.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business on our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Excellence.