Primary Teacher (Year 4)
Mitcham (inner London pay)
REESON Education is working in partnership with a primary school situated in Mitcham, south west London that requires a Year 4 teacher from after the October half term. The successful candidate will be joining a school rated 'good' with 'outstanding features' by Ofsted and provides a fantastic working environment for its teachers and support staff. The school is looking to appoint on a permanent basis for experienced teachers and fixed term if a NQT is appointed.
The Primary Teacher Positon:
- Year 4 class
- 28th October start
- Excellent team of support staff at hand
- Permanent contacts on offer
- Fixed term contact for a NQT if appointed (permanent contract on offer after the completion of NQT year)
- Salary - inner London MPS/UPS £30,480 - £49,571
- Rated 'good' with 'outstanding features' by Ofsted
- Two form entry
- Modern teaching and learning tools throughout all classrooms
- Supportive and collegial staff and senior leadership team
- Effective/productive home-school relationships
- Fantastic CPD opportunities
- Well connected by London public transport
What you'll need to apply for the Primary Teacher role?
- Previous experience teaching KS1 or KS2 in a UK primary school (this includes PGCE placements)
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
Interviews for the Primary Teacher position will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.